Create a unique impression!
Whenever you require custom mailing bags we are here to help, nobody knows polythene like The Polythene Company!
Our experienced team are able to guide you through the process of your custom mailing bags from concept to manufacture, created exclusively to your specification. Whether you need a small, clear envelope or a large, 8-colour, opaque format – we can do it all!
If you are unsure of your exact requirements please contact our experienced and helpful team as we are able to assist with artwork and design as well as technical specifications, and with on site printing and manufacturing we will keep you informed at every stage of your order. Our extensive in-house capabilities means we can also offer competitive prices and great quality products as well as short lead-times.
Printed Mailing Bags
With the rise of online shopping it has become more important to make your brand stand out and create a memorable impression. Printed mailing bags can be one of the most effective promotional products to achieve this, they can represent both your company and the products inside whilst encourage returning customers.
- Quantities starting from as low as 1,000 bags.
- Printed designs in up to 8 colours, offering both line and full colour process work.
- Highly effective in marketing and representing your brand.
- Available in various polythene films including co-extruded (opaque), recycled and degradable options.
We can manufacture plain and printed custom mailing bags in blocks of 25 to 250; the block is an extra piece of polythene above the flap of the envelope that is melted to the one below it. You are then able to tear each individual envelope off of the block by way of a perforation.
- Perfect for fast moving packing and fulfilment lines
- Ideal for speed and ease of packing
- Holes in the header allow bags to be hung for ease of dispensing
Euroslot, Hole Punch & Punched Out Handles
We are able to manufacture custom polythene bags with a variety of punched out perforations.
- Euro slot– a special punch on an envelope or bag to allow it to be hung in a shop display.
- Hole Punch– quite simply a hole that is punched out of the film during conversion.
- Punched out handles – Becoming increasingly popular with click & collect, we can manufacture mailing bags with a punched out carrier handle which can also be used as carrier bags.
Lateral Seals & Gusseted Poly Bags
- Lateral Seals – This is an area above an envelope that is sealed off from the rest of the envelope. They are most commonly used on magazine envelopes or for use with a Euro-slot for shop displays.
- Bottom Gusset– An expandable bottom which creates a larger capacity when the bag is opened. Perfect for packing bulkier and wider items
Sequential Numbering, Cash Bags & Tamper Evident Seals
Ideal for cash, vouchers and documents, we have the capabilities to manufacture secure, tamper evident bags and envelopes with the following features:
- Sequential Numbers
- Tamper evident seals