At The Polythene Company we believe the most important part of our business is you, making sure your requirements are met on time and to the highest quality is our main priority!
Here is what you gain with The Polythene Company:
- World class service – we consistently attain over 98% ‘On Time In Full’ on your orders.
- We offer a wide range of products for immediate despatch.
- We have extensive manufacturing and extrusion capabilities spread over two sites in Norwich and Northampton.
- With in-house flexo-graphic printing we are able to customise to your specifications.
- As we manufacture on site we can offer real time updates on your orders.
- Our sales team aim to provide quotations within the hour.
- We offer expert technical advice to find the best product for your requirements.
- As we manufacture on site it means we can be highly flexible and offer short lead times.
Fast and flexible delivery
All of our mainland UK deliveries are despatched on a next day service. We have strong relationships with our couriers, meaning we can upgrade your deliveries at very short notice to Saturday, AM, timed and same day options.
Extensive Product Knowledge
The Polythene Company have an in-depth knowledge of the polythene and packaging industry meaning that our experienced team are able to expertly guide you through the process of ordering your mailing bags. Whether you just need advice on stock items or inspiration customising mailing bags we are always on hand to help – small or large quantities, plain or custom, we can do it all!
“Thank you very much for doing whatever you did to get the polybags to us, they arrived earlier today. Also pass on my thanks to all those who pulled out all the stops to get them done.”
‘Made in Britain’
As part of the STM Packaging Group we have recently become proud members of the ‘Made in Britain’ campaign. Launched in 2011, Made in Britain highlights the importance of British manufacturing and encourages like minded companies to establish a recognised standard to be applied to all products manufactured in the UK. The campaign was launched after research showed that most Brits are baffled when it comes to what products are manufactured in Britain and which are not, around two-thirds (67%) want to see an official seal of approval for British made products, and the majority (52%) think that British companies should bring their manufacturing back to the UK.